4.19.2012

Print show at The Framers on Peachtree

Rust
So a fellow print maker from Atlanta Printmakers Studio, Stephanie Smith, invited me to be a part of a show she was putting together with the Framers on Peachtree.  As an artist we only had to bring in 2-3 small, unframed pieces and the Framers are framing them for us which is pretty excellent (particularly since I am so broke).  The show is happening in conjunction with The High Museum's Print Fair and opens May 11th.  The opening reception is likely to be that Friday and a percentage of print sales (from the framing costs) are going to support the studio which is also awesome.  So go and buy some awesome prints and help my Studio get some funds.

A Thousand Eyes will Smolder in Jealousy
I didn't have time to get any new work in since I'm trying to pull all that together for my show at the Arts Exchange in May so instead I pulled out some old smaller prints.  It's good, I need to clean out my old prints and no one has really seen them, but it still feels odd to use old work that is not really like anything I'm doing now.  I only have images of two of the pieces, the third I'll have to snap a pic of at the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment