7.10.2011

Atlanta Printmaker's Studio in CL and Emerging Artist Residency Exhibit


So the residency I have been a part of since January with the Atlanta Printmaker's Studio has come to a close and the reception for the show, which is currently hanging in the Portal Gallery of the studio, is this coming Thursday, July 14th at 7 pm.  It will feature my prints as well as those of Ann Otterness, the other resident artist and we both will be giving artist talks.  I am freaking out.  I'm excited of course, but also insanely nervous about the idea of talking about my work for twenty minutes to everyone that happens to come.  I'm sure it will be fine but I'll definitely need to remember to keep my pace slow because I have a tendency to talk like a hopped up hummingbird (you know, 1000 beats per minute or whatnot).

In the mean time, APS has also been hosting a member's show and Creative Loafing covered it in their most recent issue.  It's an excellent article and I can't wait to see the show myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment